We don’t story cookies for your own protection. Many sites places cookies on your hard drive for the purpose of keeping records and tracking information.We don’t!
The Use of Collected Information
n1Spy may collect and use its n1Spy-Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve Customer Support service
- The information you provide helps us respond to your Support requests and needs more efficiently.
- To personalize n1Spy-User experience
- We may use such information in the aggregate to understand how our n1Spy-Users, as a group, utilize the services and resources available on our n1Spy-Website.
- To improve our n1Spy-Websites
- We may use your feedback to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information that our n1Spy-Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to deliver services provisioned by that order. We do not share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other advertising event
- We may send our n1Spy-Users the information they agreed to receive about the topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use email addresses provided by our n1Spy-Users to send them the information and any updates on their order. Email addresses may also be used to respond to our n1Spy-Users inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the n1Spy-User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, product or service-related information, etc.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect your personal data, n1Spy-Username, password, transaction information and other data stored on our n1Spy-Website against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Although we will exercise high levels of care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers and in storing that information on our systems, no method of transmission over the Internet, or of electronic storage, is 100% secure. As such, we cannot ensure or otherwise guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the Internet.